The holiday season is always quite stressful for me since I’m not the best gift-giver. I’ve never been big on shopping and an afternoon strolling through stores is not my ideal hobby. So when it comes to finding the perfect gifts for loved ones, I struggle.
I love giving gifts to others especially when I feel I have found an item they are really going to enjoy…. it’s the finding part that is key and not in my wheelhouse, unfortunately.
That is why I wanted to make a list of items, as a yogi, that I’m currently loving in hopes this will help your holiday shopping if you have a yogi on your list to buy for!
- Meditation Cushion: These are amazing gifts for those in your life that enjoy some zen meditation time. I use to sit on a regular pillow while meditating but once I upgraded to a nice Manduka cushion, it was a game changer!
- Saje Wellness Pocket Farmacy Oil Blend Kit: Five of Saje’s most loved roll-ons in a cute little travel case to make it easy to take with you everywhere! These blends are to help overall wellness and what a better gift to give during the holiday season.
- Lenny and Larry Cookie: This brand is one of my favorites when I want to have a sweet treat but don’t want to completely indulge in a naughty dessert. If I could I would eat one of their peanut butter protein cookies 3 times a day. These are great alternative stocking stuffers for loved ones that want something healthier than chocolates or candy canes.
- Old Navy Cardigan: I’ve been living in this open front sweater since purchasing. It is the perfect thickness to throw on over almost any outfit and is a simple option when I’m walking Nella outside during these chillier days in SF. I have it in the Neutral color but have my eye on purchasing the Grey Marl color as well.
- Yoga Mat Bag: I love this one I found a few months ago on Amazon. My mat fits perfectly inside and the additional pockets are great to hold my keys and wallet so I don’t need to carry extra bags. The best part is there are a ton of designs to pick from.
I hope a few of these ideas help with your holiday shopping this season. If you have other great gift ideas for yogis or healthy loved ones I’d love to hear them!
For now, I am off to a Christmas party and taking my cranberry balsamic brussel sprout recipe that I’ll be sharing in a post tomorrow.
Namaste loves, leaving you with a festive picture of Nella my dog walker sent me yesterday to start your evening off in a jolly mood.