I absolutely love listening to podcasts. I’m normally playing them while cooking dinner, cleaning, or on a road trip (which I haven’t drove in over a year living in the city EKK!). Is it just me or do others feel that podcast have really been on the rise in the last couple of years? I’ll admit I was also on the Serial bandwagon when that podcast was popular. I haven’t dove into audio books yet but I feel I’ll be just as obsessed.
Here are a few of my recent cherished shows:
- LET IT OUT by Katie Dalebout
- I’ve been listening to Katie’s podcast for a few years now and I find it so soothing. Katie’s voice is balanced and relaxed which I always find to be theraputical. She typically is interviewing very interesting figures in different industries and I enjoy listening to this podcast in the morning on my walk to work.
- Yogaland Podcast by Andrea Ferretti
- I’ve mentioned this podcast a few times already on the blog and it has been one of my favorites for a while. I enjoy listening to Andrea’s episodes on the weekend when I can spend a little extra time sipping my morning coffee, snuggling with my pug, and listening to an episode.
- DENtalks powered by DEN Meditation
- The DEN Meditation is an LA based meditation center and the podcast is led by the founder Tal Rabinowitz. If you have a passionate meditation practice or are a beginner and looking to learn more, I find this podcast so insightful and inspiring to continue to fuel my own meditation practice.
- Up and Vanished by Tenderfoot TV
- I’m oddly obsessed with horror and thriller podcast (and books). I get completely sucked in and can listen for hours. Then normally need to bing on episodes of Friends to balance out the scary vibes. I’ve been listening to the first season of Up and Vanished hosted by Payne Lindsey recently through my Spotify app. Season One is about the disappearance of Tara Grinstead and it looks like in Season Two Lindsey digs into the disappearance of another girl.
Those are just a few of my favorites at the moment. I’d love to hear what you like to listen to or provide me some ideas for audio books! I might just need to indulge in some of those this year.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I’ll be away doing a little bit of shopping, visiting friends, and of course, yoga.