In honor of my first BLITZ day as a BANGS Ambassador I wanted to share my favorite adventure items! Who doesn’t love a good adventure? I love to explore new areas and experience new cultures and it’s super important to have the necessities along the way. So I am sharing my adventure pack today in this special post for #BLITZday. These are the items that I don’t leave the house without:
- Kavu Bag
- I can not say enough about the Kavu brand. Their bags are amazing quality, super cute, lightweight, and I get a ton of compliments every time I care mine around. The bag is a cute style with a one shoulder strap, has plenty of pockets, and hasn’t caused any stress on my back or shoulder when carrying it around.
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- If you’re as obsessed with music as I am then you’ll want to have a portable bluetooth speaker available when needed kayaking down the river, rock climbing, or simply sitting around a campfire.
- These shoes are perfect for any adventure you have in mind & I currently have my eye on the Nautical Slip ons!
- Skincare is extremely important and is not something to skip on so this item might be the most important to make sure you have.
- NUUN Active Electrolytes
- NUUN Electrolytes have been my go-to for replenishing after a long run, during a tough hike, or when need of a pick me up while out exploring. These tablets are an amazing alertnative to drop in some water instead of reaching for a Powerade that is filled with grams of sugar.
- Patagonia Cap
- I either have a pair of sunglasses or my Patagonia cap for more protection from the sun and to look cute in photos. 🙂
What are your favorite adventure items that you don’t leave the house without?