Happy Wednesday everyone! Wow, I didn’t realize I’ve been a bit silent lately since I’ve been SO BUSY with everything going on in my life. I plan to share later on all of that but wanted to share a kick easy meal I pulled together the other night for dinner.
I found this quick salmon recipe while scrolling through Facebook a couple days ago and was like, “I have all those ingredients… let’s do it!”. And it was QUICK and so easy!
A few items that I normally have in my freezer for situations just like these are salmon, shrimp, and frozen veggies. These are items for me that I can pull out and throw something together when I can’t think of anything else to eat. What are your items?
- 2 pieces of frozen Salmon
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Seasoning of choice (I have a fish blend and garlic salt blend I picked up from Whole Foods that I like to use)
- Frozen Veggie Blend
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Homemade Ranch
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a pan, layer a large piece of foil and place salmon in the center of the pan.
- Blend mustard, lemon juice, and seasoning in a small cup then layer on top of Salmon.
- Fold foil together to make a pocket of the salmon and bake for around 30-35 minutes or until fish is slightly still bright pink in the middle and cooked fully on the outside.
- While the fish is baking, sauté frozen veggie in a pan. Start with the veggies cooking off the frozen layer of ice and then add coconut aminos in the pan. Sauté until aminos are fully cooked down into the veggies.
- Place veggies in a bowl, top with ranch, and layer a piece of Salmon on top.
- Enjoy! 💃🏻
This is my new favorite quick meal to throw together. I also used the leftover salmon last night to throw together a quick salad with spinach, quinoa, and salsa. 😋 What are all of your favorite quick meals? They are seriously the best when in a pinch for time 👌🏻 I’ll be sharing next week about quick carb free lunches next week so stay tune!