I’ve been on a strong produce kick lately. I’ve been gathering a ton of avocados, tomatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and zucchini lately and going crazy in the kitchen with concocting a load of new favorite dishes. The other night before I was about to head out of town for a few days, I had one lone avocado left to eat up before I left. I was over avocado toast and didn’t feel like adding it to my dinner dish that evening and decided to give avocado brownies a try.
I honestly don’t think I can say that I’ve had an avocado brownie before! Is that strange? I feel like this dish is quite popular? Or did I just miss this trend? So this was going to be an experiment. But the experiment turned out to be pretty darn tasty!
- 1 large Avocado or 2 med./small avocados
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Agave Nectar
- 1/2 Baking Soda
- 1/2 semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a glass square pan.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
- Pour mix into the pan and cook for 25 minutes.
- Let cool & enjoy!