I’ve made it a goal of mine to read 30 books in 2020 and so far I am on track. Check out what I have read and am currently reading below:
- Left to Die by Lisa Jackson
- The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Whisper Man by Alex North
- The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
- The Wives by Tarryn Fisher
- All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
- I’ll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- A Good Marriage by Kimberly McCeight
- Currently: The Paris Hours by Alex George
*Further reviews coming soon!
I get most of my books through Book of the Month club which I’ve been a member for about 6 years – that’s crazy! I’ve tried a lot of subscription services but have never stuck with one as long as I’ve stuck with Book of the Month. I highly recommend it because you not only have access to new titles every month but you also have the flexibility to skip months when you are too busy or have too many books on your shelf that you need to read.
If you would like to sign up, I have a referral link that will get both of us a free book when you sign up 🙂 Then we can become book pals and trade favorites – how neat!