Each May, I desire a little extra push throughout my over-excited body. Like the winter layer has shed and I have all this pent-up energy, craving just a tad bit more than my normal routine. No matter that be a switch in eating habits or activity, I’m out seeking a CHALLENGE! Which bring us to the May Push Up challenge this year – daily pushups, every day of May because why. freaking. not.
We’re almost half way through the month and here is the first two weeks of the schedule. Come back each Saturday for an update for the next up-coming week!
- May 1st: 25 Pushups, 30 second High Plank, 25 Pushups (athlete choice for the first day)
- May 2nd: 10 Wide Pushups (5x)
- May 3rd: 30 second High Plank w/ 10 second break (4x)
- May 4th: 20 Wide Pushups, 10 Tricep, 10 Diamond (3x)
- May 5th: 30 Diamond Pushups, 30 Wide Pushups
- May 6th: 1 minute High Plank, 35 Tricep Pushups, 1 minute High Plank
- May 7th: REST!
- May 8th: 1 minute forearm Plank, 40 Wide Pushups
- May 9th: 30 second High Plank, 10 Diamond Pushups (4x)
- May 10th: 60 Wide Pushups
- May 11th: 15 Wide Pushups, 10 Diamond, 10 Tricep (4x)
- May 12th: 10 second Forearm Plank, 10 second High Plank (3x – 1 whole minute)
- May 13th: REST!
- May 14th: 1 minute 30 second High Plank
Stay tuned for the remaining weeks as well as Squat challenge for July!