Who else is in seriously early Fall mode?! Because I am right there with you!! I’ve been online shopping for fall decor and new clothes now stop and we’re still in the 90’s in Colorado.
But with my Fall feels comes all the cravings for yummy, warm food. So I’m sharing one of my favorite late night treats when I’m having a sweet craving: Chocolate Protein Mug Cake!
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder (I get mine from Trader Joe’s)
- 2 tbsp Brownie Batter Chocolate Protein
- Mine is from Clean Simple Eats
- You can easily replace this item with any Chocolate Protein Powder. I’ve also used Vanilla before.
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Trader Joe’s Coconut Whip Cream
- Mix all ingredients in a large mug.
- Cook 2 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Let sit for about a minute.
- Top with Whip Cream & enjoy!
Let me know how much you love this one or how you make it your own!!