It’s the final countdown!
The final week of the May Pushup challenge is here and I’m taking you all the way through the 31st of May. We have a fun & challenging last couple days, so let’s finish strong!
- Day 22: 70 Wide Pushups
- Day 23: 15 Reverse Tricep Pushups (4 sets)
- Day 24: 10 Wide + 20 Diamond Pushups (3 sets)
- Day 25: 15 second forearm plank + 15 second high plank (repeat 3 rounds for a total of 1:30 minute total plank)
- Day 26: REST!
- Day 27: 30 Wide (4 sets)
- Day 28: 10 Tricep pushups + 30 second forearm plank (3 sets)
- Day 29: REST!
- Day 30: 80 Wide Pushups
- Day 31: 2:30 minutes Plank
You’re crushing it!!
Pulling this image from the archives of 2017 yoga challenges because definition GOALS. After a productively active Saturday, I’m looking for all the motivation for getting in some movement this Sunday.
Sharing the next week’s push-up daily lineup to help inspire you as well!
- Day 15: 10 Wide Pushups, 10 Tricep Pushups, 10 Diamond Pushups
- Day 16: 10 Wide Pushups 10 Diamond Pushups (3x)
- Day 17: 5 Wide Pushups + Walk into Plank between each rep (5x)
- Day 18: 30 Second Forearm Plank (5x – 2 minutes and 30 seconds total)
- Day 19: 60 Wide Pushups
- Day 20: Rest!!
- Day 21: 2 minute High Plank hold
You guys are totally crushing this challenge and it’s getting me really excited for future challenges and all the ideas I have to share with you all!
I’ve been busy completing my 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, teaching, and working for my Marketing job but am getting so inspired by future goals of my own to expand my teaching knowledge. I’ve also just invested in a new adventure to be a ZYIA activewear rep and I’m so pumped to share all about this in future posts. Stay tuned!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Each May, I desire a little extra push throughout my over-excited body. Like the winter layer has shed and I have all this pent-up energy, craving just a tad bit more than my normal routine. No matter that be a switch in eating habits or activity, I’m out seeking a CHALLENGE! Which bring us to the May Push Up challenge this year – daily pushups, every day of May because why. freaking. not.
We’re almost half way through the month and here is the first two weeks of the schedule. Come back each Saturday for an update for the next up-coming week!
- May 1st: 25 Pushups, 30 second High Plank, 25 Pushups (athlete choice for the first day)
- May 2nd: 10 Wide Pushups (5x)
- May 3rd: 30 second High Plank w/ 10 second break (4x)
- May 4th: 20 Wide Pushups, 10 Tricep, 10 Diamond (3x)
- May 5th: 30 Diamond Pushups, 30 Wide Pushups
- May 6th: 1 minute High Plank, 35 Tricep Pushups, 1 minute High Plank
- May 7th: REST!
- May 8th: 1 minute forearm Plank, 40 Wide Pushups
- May 9th: 30 second High Plank, 10 Diamond Pushups (4x)
- May 10th: 60 Wide Pushups
- May 11th: 15 Wide Pushups, 10 Diamond, 10 Tricep (4x)
- May 12th: 10 second Forearm Plank, 10 second High Plank (3x – 1 whole minute)
- May 13th: REST!
- May 14th: 1 minute 30 second High Plank
Stay tuned for the remaining weeks as well as Squat challenge for July!