After weeks of the same meals pretty much everyday (which I’m totally okay with), I had a spark of creativity in the kitchen and wanted to try out new recipes this last week – As you can probably tell from my most recent food posts. The latest was a very simple and quick chicken salad, because you know I love simple!
This was a nice add-in to my workweek lunches which I have a tendency to have tuna, eggs, or a roast beef sandwich. This one is definitely a keeper!
- 1 12.5 oz can Chicken Breast Chunk in Water
- ~1 tbsp of Fat Free Mayo (or to your liking)
- diced Celery
- sliced Black grapes
- Honey Roasted Pecan Pieces
- Optional: Cheese
- Mix chicken and mayo in a small bowl. Once throughly mixed, stir in celery, grapes, and pecan pieces.
- Enjoy on a brioche bun or across crackers with a tall glass of lemonade on the side!
Have similar simple recipes you enjoy, send them my way!