It’s the final countdown!
The final week of the May Pushup challenge is here and I’m taking you all the way through the 31st of May. We have a fun & challenging last couple days, so let’s finish strong!
- Day 22: 70 Wide Pushups
- Day 23: 15 Reverse Tricep Pushups (4 sets)
- Day 24: 10 Wide + 20 Diamond Pushups (3 sets)
- Day 25: 15 second forearm plank + 15 second high plank (repeat 3 rounds for a total of 1:30 minute total plank)
- Day 26: REST!
- Day 27: 30 Wide (4 sets)
- Day 28: 10 Tricep pushups + 30 second forearm plank (3 sets)
- Day 29: REST!
- Day 30: 80 Wide Pushups
- Day 31: 2:30 minutes Plank
You’re crushing it!!
Pulling this image from the archives of 2017 yoga challenges because definition GOALS. After a productively active Saturday, I’m looking for all the motivation for getting in some movement this Sunday.
Sharing the next week’s push-up daily lineup to help inspire you as well!
- Day 15: 10 Wide Pushups, 10 Tricep Pushups, 10 Diamond Pushups
- Day 16: 10 Wide Pushups 10 Diamond Pushups (3x)
- Day 17: 5 Wide Pushups + Walk into Plank between each rep (5x)
- Day 18: 30 Second Forearm Plank (5x – 2 minutes and 30 seconds total)
- Day 19: 60 Wide Pushups
- Day 20: Rest!!
- Day 21: 2 minute High Plank hold
You guys are totally crushing this challenge and it’s getting me really excited for future challenges and all the ideas I have to share with you all!
I’ve been busy completing my 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, teaching, and working for my Marketing job but am getting so inspired by future goals of my own to expand my teaching knowledge. I’ve also just invested in a new adventure to be a ZYIA activewear rep and I’m so pumped to share all about this in future posts. Stay tuned!
Have a wonderful Sunday!