It’s Target Sweatshirt review time!!
I’ve been working from home since last spring due to the Pandemic and my sweatshirt collection definitely shows it. I went a little crazy on my investment into my Work-from-Home wardrobe lately so I thought I’d share some of my favorite items for my friends on here so you can be cozy and cute while working in your remote offices as well 🙂
If you’ve been following along on my Instagram stories recently, you know I’m in the middle of my microblading healing process so I was trying to be uber careful with putting on these sweatshirts over my head. If you’ve been interested in the microblading process, I’ll share my whole experience soon once the final results come through. (Right now they are a bit scary close up!)
I’ve had a couple favorites from Aerie and Kohl’s recently too but today’s post is focused on Target finds since we all love a one-stop-shop. Here are my reviews starting from top left, moving across, and then down to bottom right:
- Universal Threads Blue Tie Dye Hoodie: I did not think I would like this hoodie as much as I do. It is very loose-fitting, soft, and comfy since I sized up to a medium. The neck hole is loose so slides over your head really easy and looks adorable tucked in the front or untucked. I also really like the rounded bottom instead of straight across and that it is longer in the back and covers the bum. Unfortunately, this one is not available online anymore (you might be able to find it at your local Target store in clearance) but I found this alternative tie-dye crewneck from the same brand.
- Hooded Fleece Universal Thread Sweatshirt: I’ve seen a ton of people rave about this hoodie across social media and wanted to test it out. I chose the red color (which is still currently available online) and I’m a huge fan of the faded look. This is a tighter fit since I purchased a size small and it has a very tight neck hole so you have to be careful sliding it over your head for make-up, messing up your hair, or being careful with your eyebrows if you’ve had microblading recently like me!
- Zoe + Liv Aspen Crewneck: This has been my favorite sweatshirt to throw on to head to teaching class or run errands. It is never wrong to have a simple gray crewneck to have to go with any color bottom. This specific Aspen style is not available online but I found an alternative ‘Always Grateful’ graphic sweatshirt that is also super cute and from the same brand. I love the way this brand fits and has enough fabric for a tuck front without being too tight (I sized up to medium for an oversize fit).
- Def Leppard Graphic Sweatshirt: I get THE MOST compliments on this sweatshirt and I believe it is the spotted pattern that is similar to tie-dye [but just different enough] and the large tiger image that is very eye-catching. I sized up to a medium in this one as well to give room for the front tuck [which you know I’m a huge fan of].
- AC/DC Washed Graphic Sweatshirt: I love the washed tie-dye for this sweatshirt. It gives this one a light-colored look without being too bold so you can pair it with a lot of different bottom options. This sweatshirt is very light and soft on the inside so it’s great under a coat for colder days or on its own for warmer days.
This has been my go-to look for work-from-home days so that I feel a little bit cute but cozy enough to get work done at my computer for extended periods. I get motivated to have options to choose from so I’m not bored of my wardrobe but I want to make sure I use the items I buy, so I’ll only share items I absolutely love. I think clothing purchases are important because you want to invest enough to have quality pieces but not break the bank. I think Target has done a solid job this season of providing affordable cute pieces – I’m already eyeballing a few other items I need in my closet!